brokenfridgehingebrokenfridgehinge

Main Movies Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

same old madness

This series has been going for so long now, it's starting to feel abit stale. A few minutes into this one I felt myself becoming bored, I had seen this before, it offered nothing new. Madness is awesome but this one just wasn't as good as the older ones.

Eskimo Bob: Episode 52 Eskimo Bob: Episode 52

OMG IT'S BACK

Holy crap, Eskimo Bob! I remember watching this years ago, brings back memories. Good to see you've kept the same style of humour, and Bob still loves eating raw fish. Don't listen to all the youngfags giving you a low score because they weren't born when Eskimo Bob was on the internet.

All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

awesome

Your style is awesome, really great stuff. I think the randomness of it really speaks out, you should be doing music videos or a tv show or something.

Jae responds:

Thanks a lot man, I really aspire to make a great TV show some day!

The Murderer The Murderer

Nice work

Good work, gotta love The Avalanches. I felt it could have been fleshed out more, why was he insane? Why did he want to kill his mother? Good work anyway.

The Lazer Collab Reloaded The Lazer Collab Reloaded

This deserves all my internets

Oh god I laughed so hard, that was seriously funny. Proof that meme's can be milked for all they are worth and still deliver lulz!

The ladys room The ladys room

Insightful

So that's what it's like inside the ladies room eh? :P

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

...

Learn2Spell Zenzay

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Awesome

Great work, so when's episode 2 coming out? :P

Stupid Airlines Stupid Airlines

wut

How does this stuff keep making the front page, seriously? While you have put in a lot of time and effort, it really wasn't funny. Maybe if you were a 12 year old with some intelligence problems you might find it funny ( 90% of newgrounds these days) But yeah work on your jokes because they sucked.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

FAIL

THIS ANIMATION FAILS TO DELIVER, bar one or two that made me chuckle. MGS flash collab shits on this in pretty much every way.